Another DIY project

Good morning from crazy and freezing windy Montenegro,

Yesterday the weather was so good and did my best to do as much as I can. 

I was planning to make a stand for cat kids to let  them more comfortable while drinking or eating. Yesterday, with no rain and wind weather; did it.

This piece of OSB leftover from stray cats home; indeed, I am so glad when see that she is using the house;

Of course as usual made the drawing of the stand. When I have a drawing on my hand and when all is clear in my mind can act properly and faster. Definitely I advise to do the same before do a DIY project.

It is not so visible on first photo but has notes and lines to be cut.


Here you go!  If you are cutting OSB, MDF or another soft wood; to use clear cut saw with your jigsaw would be better.

Time for sanding the sharp edges. Since years I am using this (learnt from shipyard), a piece of XPS; cover with paper tape then stick sanding paper with two sided type. With this small apparat your fingers get protected and also you will have more straight and smooth surfaces. 

And food and water stand of the sweet hearts is ready.

I try to paint with acrylic paint but couldn't be sure if they accept or not hence left the surface as it is. One set of water and food on the floor and one set of them on the stand; as they wish ❤❤



When they get cold or bored; this is how we are. Now, the rain is started while I am writing this post and normally I was planning to go to Podgorica today. Now will welcome to cat kids under the blanket 😇

Take care and stay safe,
Benek & Haylaz & Zel 


Comments