For a sustainable world; recycling

Good evening from freezing and windy Montenegro,

As you see on previous notes, I love decorations and also recycling. When you are not working; to be more creative and use the sources whatever you have on hand is becoming a mandatory. 

There is a mineral water brand at Montenegro; Dobro. They are a Serbia based company and producing two litres mineral water with the amount of 39 cents which is also budget friendly for me. I am 44 now and when you get older, your body needs minerals more than younger ages.

So, DIY flowers; 




When JYSK made the campaign with solar lights (it was 75 cents) I bought 15 pieces to evaluate all around the garden. Using two plastic bottles to make these solar light decorations for garden. They are quite pretty day and night time. 

And more plastic; dark green one is the beer bottle. I use the bottom half of the bottle as flower pot and top is evaluated as flower such as;




Due to corona virus also I have limited opportunities to do something hence asked to neighbours for plastic bottles to recycle;
One of the apple tree is almost dead and I am planning to use that one to hang all these decorations and make a colorfull garden more than today.

Please think twice before you put something into the bin; we have only one world to live.

Have a lovely day,
Benek & Haylaz & Zel
 





Comments

Post a Comment