Happy New Year Montenegro

Good afternoon from freezing Montenegro.

As I mentioned before, due to usage of the different calendar today is new year at Montenegro. Srećan Nova Godina Crna Gora 🤗

Since three days rain stopped but now we have a freezing weather.


I know, minus temperature or snow quite normal for a big part of the world but not for me, not yet.


I was knowing as this flower blooms only while snowing but I was wrong; everywhere covered with them and they are smelling amazing.

At the end of December, national TV was here to have an interview with me. Do not remember is I write before or not. It is interesting for the people when they see a woman with two cats from Antalya (the city which has almost 2.5 million civilisation) moves to a small village of Montenegro located on the north amd handle/create a lot with her own.

https://www.facebook.com/191683917550186/videos/805634429992478/

This is the link of the interview if you wish to have a look.


This  is one of the symbol of Danilovgrad for me. This bridge cross over Zeta River and connects two sides of the city. All my favourite places such as Colony (art and cultural center; definetely you have to visit the open air sculpture exhibition on their garden), Obala restaurant (one of the best pizza I ever had and still have after Viareggio), veterinary doctor of the kids, etc. And this view worth to visit.


These wooden sandals one of the traditional vessel for fishing and transportation at rivers. After all those heavy rains they effected a bit but will be much more better than today at the beginning of spring.

I love the mirror effect of the river and take the photos as much as I can.

As evaluating the sources; one of my sister shared a video with me; to make roses with persimmon fruit and I tried at home. 


As you see the first trial was not successful; Haylaz jumped over cooked persimmon sheet and run away immediately due to heat on his foot, but left his foot print on that. 
With second trial yes, it worked. 

Due to corona no way to make a plan for tomorrow but maybe for next year as the village we can evaluate persimmons and locals have benefits. Especially on South East such as Japanese, this fruit is very popular. Even maybe we can make it with kiwi, plump, etc; We will see.



Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel








Comments

  1. The bridge is very good... What is history of bridge?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be sure I will write another blog about it with more photos and more information taken from locals

      Delete

Post a Comment