Heaven; under construction

 Good evening from a freezing night,

The weather was a bit better today, which gave opportunity to work on the garden. Normally was planning to do some other tasks but as the saying; "Never do any plans for tomorrow, tomorrow brings the plans together." 

This photo is quite old but used to give idea. Build as a storage which is almost a mandatory for garden tools. Later on framed the blank and covered with PVC sheet to create type of green house for seeds and seedlings;

A few weeks ago spoken with next door neighbour to open a window on the wall to let more air circulation and also sun inside. He offered to help and bought two cutting disk for concrete. This morning he said that he is available and we started;
Actually he started and I was a just a helper;he made the main job. As I always say; you have to have neighbours like mine and no; they are only my neighbours 😁


When he was opening the wall; we recognised that the water is leaking from up. There were some soil and leaves there which moved with wind. While he was cutting the wall; I started to clean the roof and here you go! The woods what I found under the leaves were quite wet, later on will cut them and my aim is to evaluate this area for summer. Still have to do a lot but at least cleaner than before.

I am telling all friends to visit me if they want to lose weight but no body did not come yet 😁


Almost there; the concrete is still wet but for roses and materials inside I put the wings of the grill and window. Have to continue filling and concentrate also adjust the wings. 

Sharing as much as I can to show what you can do if you spent effort and time. Just do it 😘


After a hot shower now enjoy with my rakija; definitely deserved it!

Take care,
Benek & Haylaz & Zel


Comments

Post a Comment