Recycling projects

Good afternoon from still raining Montenegro,


It is becoming almost one month we have a rainy weather here. We, all residents are waiting for the rain breaks to work outside. 

On these days mostly I am working on recycling projects (only nail, screw, paint and a few small new materials used) with almost zero cost; just do it๐Ÿ˜‰

As you remember (if did not read yet just check the previous notes, more clicks would be good๐Ÿ˜) around at the end of November I had double glazed PVC door and windows and made an extension to the entrance.

"Dobro Dosli" means "Welcome" at Montenegrin. Normally I made another one to say welcome to the guests and placed on the garden entrance of Zelcestan;

Somehow this one fly away with some decorations from the fence therefore I made another one which can not "fly" ๐Ÿ˜

Bought that butterflies as decoration around the welcome but none of the glues what I have did not work properly. Of course this could not stop me;

I used a white colour paint marker and draw them to the glass 

And evaluated the butterflies at entrance door with two sided tape.

Due to wrong knee surgery and damage of my business life on my spine I am not able to sit on the floor properly but still could not stop my self; light a candle (inside of a candle holder as every responsible parents), used a floor lace (actually a piece of old foam) and took a glass of rakija to enjoy with the rain but;

My cat kids grabbed the place before me. Who said that is easy to be a single mother ๐Ÿคช

To make this extension costed me as; 5 Euros for paint (it was a very dark brown like black), 4 Euros for veneer (to protect from rain and night humidity), lets say 1 Euros for nails and screws, 2.25 Euros for butterflies and let's say 25 cent for paint marker; 12.50 Euros and approximately five days of labour.

When I make a recycling project especially give details and cost to inform everyone what you can do with minimum budgets when you recycle.

I have more recycle products such as decoration with plastic mineral water bottles but will add to another note.

Take care and stay safe,

Benek & Haylaz & Zel






Comments