I love recycling

 Good evening from a warmer day,

If you are following the blog, you should recognised that recycling is a life style for me. Not only the limited sources what I have; also for future generations we have to pay more attention to the recycling; the sources of the world is not endless.

When I replaced the tyres of the car; the said that the old ones are in a very bad condition and have to be thrown. I said no way and took them and put into the storage. 

A few weeks ago noted a very big problem on the garden and created a solution with the sources on hand;

Yes, this is a part of the tyre;

This is the other part 

Tried to use jigsaw to cut them but the vibration was quite a lot. Instead of that used an utility knife to cut them. Do not forget to draw first. To turn inside to outside was a big challenge. Made two if them with neighbour and I made two by myself and it was just WOW! 

And this is the problem. Root /main part of the seedling dis not grow enough and the added/injected part already grown. They should be equally otherwise with a strong wind easy to break / separate them. The aim is place the tires around on the trees and fill with soil. This will give opportunity to grow additional roots and support the tree.

Of course I can not leave them as this; need some make up. The sources are saying that acrylic paint is the best which are already in my stock. 

A small tip: brush is not good to work with; I used small size sponge roller which was more effective to change the colour. 


Did not completely finish yet (minor corrections also veneer will be added to make them weather proof) but the main structure will be as this. Triskelion is one of the meaningful symbol of Celtic culture; evil eye is coming from Anatolia and lotus is the flower if the Shkoder lake which connects Albania and Montenegro. 

As usual, everything has a story to tell you.

Take care
Zel 




Comments