On going procedures

 Good evening from better climates,

As wrote before, since weeks we had a lot rain even crazy windy (30-55 km per hour). Thank God today had a better weather and hopefully will get warmer starting from Friday (plus 4 is expected).

January and February perfect timing to produce roses from cut branches and in January, when I took the car to the technical control and renewal of the registration found a lot branches which are growing day by day;

They were garbage for the one who cut and throw them; for me they are the biggest treasure of January. Now keeping my eyes open for hydrangea branches 😁

It is already been one month since car checking but still no info about the new number plates (as mentioned before for personal foreigner cars the plates has to be changed yearly due to numbers which shows the year of registration validity) and licence of the car. 

Normally they said that is OK to drive at Montenegro as of I  have the proof of control and insurance of the car but still to avoid any problem with police I stay within the borders of Danilovgrad. 

Every week stop by to check the plates and last time when we went with neighbour received promotional tools from them and grabbed the key chain which has the same colour of my car;

Lovely, is not it?

I established a big part of drop by drop watering system on the garden but need a bit more and have to go to Podgorica to buy that. Hopefully will receive the licence and number plates of the car this week πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Also, when I was looking for the hoses at garden centre social media account; fallen in love with this gorgeous beauty;

That pink and red mix stolen my heart and I really love to have it on my heaven. Later on easy to add other colours on it, this will be just a starter 😁

Hopefully next week will be able to go to Podgorica to handle these two then continue our isolated life at our heaven; Zelcestan.

Take care and stay safe,
Zel


Comments