Yummy yummy

 Good afternoon from another rainy day,

If you are following the blog, you should know that I do my best to evaluate the sources as much as I can. And also as you remember, almost all houses has at least one persimmon fruit tree on the garden and almost do nothing.

And I love to try different yummies 


All of them are persimmon fruits, with a short recipe; take inside of the persimmon fruit with a spoon or peel the skin; choose the soft ones. Use a blender to make it well mixed. Put a baking paper on the tray and put the persimmon more less 2 mm thick. Has to be cooking/drying slowly. I used the oven of the wood stove and made app two sheets per day. When it is dry enough (the surface will be shiny) take the sheet to cold. When it is cold, cut stripes approximately 1.5 cm thickness. Leave the paper from persimmon then by hand roll it up with the shape of rose/flower.


I bought packing materials then easy to gift to the neighbours and friends. 


Maybe in the future can be evaluated for bazaar to sell. I am ready to teach / show whatever I know. Also ready to discover and learn. Sharing is good 😘

Take care and stay safe,

Benek & Haylaz & Zel

Comments