As usual; working forever

 Good evening from another busy day at Zelcestan,

For a few days we had strong north wind which means I stucked inside to avoid any sickness. But of course this does not mean I dis not do anything.


As you know, my chest is the favourite place of Haylaz to sit or sleep; he used every opportunity to enjoy with me. How is it possible to resist or say no to this innocent angel?

Renewed the wreath of the entrance. The branches were quite dry and just causing mess. Used the pine cones to make the new one and I guess will keep this model. Did not put colour or glossy on all of them. This is like human heart; all we have dryness on some feelings but also have shinning memories in our hearts; so will stay as this. 

For tyre fence, cut the tyres of the second layer to two with metal scissor. A small tip; if you cut the rubber with utility knife before use the scissor; it goes faster and easier. (Of course still need power)

Used a stick to make the cut tyres straight; otherwise quite difficult to screw and connect them while they keep going rolling. 

The dogs of the village were passing inside of the tyres and stepping on the flowers, used mosquito net pieces to seal them. I have to cut/shape them before painting. (Also had one of the stapler into my finger mistaken which gives pain hence will do this later on).

Today, when the rain gave a break opened larger holes on second layer for drainage, small holes did not work. If no rain, will start to paint them tomorrow. 


Sometimes, I feel really tired or have a lot pain but when I see the results; get motivated easily to make more and more. As usual, working forever 💪🏽😻😍😻

Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel


Comments