Corona days at Montenegro

 Good afternoon from another rainy day,

It is been more less one year all around the world anniversary of Corona epidemic. 


As of today, more than 120 million people got infected, more than 2.6 million people dead and still more than 20 million active patients all around the world. 

And here, at Montenegro;

#COVID19 presjek - nedjelja, 14. 03. 2021. 

Od posljednjeg izvještaja: 

- Analiza: 2175

- Novooboljelih: 528 (24,28%)

- Preminulih: 7 (1129)

- Oporavljenih: 667

- Trenutno aktivnih slučajeva 8953 (83693)

Almost 500 more positive case every day. 

I believe in as the negligence of the people a very important point for epidemic. Still they visit each other, they go to crowd places, cafes, bars, etc. With this huge support of the people, corona will be in our lives longer and longer.

Now, stupidity of the others effecting us. I need to go to Podgorica to buy food for cat kids, a few materials for garden, and the most important to donate blood again but I can not go.

Last week I wrote to the Danilovgrad Municipality and today visited them with neighbour who speaks very good English. They advised to take the permission paper for intercity travel from the local veterinary and local veterinary said that they can not. They said to the neighbour they issued previously and people went somewhere else hence they do not.

Municipality said to the neighbour they can not do anything, but to help if I can give the name, address and money, their colleagues can buy for me. What about blood? Shall I also give my veins to donate blood?

I really do not like to get punished for mistakes or actions of the other people. If someone/others cheated the people/municipality/veterinary etc; I should be the one who get punished and pay the bill! 

Stopped by Pekara Dan-kek at Danilovgrad. As wrote previously, pekara (means bakery) of Montenegro are quite successful. Sweet, salty, diet; it does not matter they do such a good job. Thank God I do no live in the city; otherwise should visit them daily! After two slices of chocolate cakes and filter coffee at home felt much more better. 

The only good point of today we saw plastic baskets at recycling part of a market and neighbour asked for that if we can take them and they said yes. Neighbour took only five and I took a big part of them. Also thank to a contact from social media found strawberries at Danilovgrad with good price. I will drive there tomorrow to buy for me and neighbours. Will share the progress and take photos tomorrow. 

So, I am really upset and disappointed for today. They let tourists to travel as they wish and they do not permit me to buy mandatory items for cat kids and garden; and donate blood! So sorry...

Take care and stay safe

Benek & Haylaz & Zel 


Comments