Happy Birthday to You

 Good morning from another windy day,

Today is very important for us. Normally we found sweet hearts on 28th March 2018 and the doctor said that the are approximately 10-12 days old hence when I ordered their passports gave the middle date and put the date of 17th March as their birthday.


This is their first photo what I took on the day of found them. When one of my collegues took them out from rain channel, wrapped them to the textiles and put under my jumper, on my skin and run to the office to warm them. 

They were a bit bigger then a mouse, so dirty and has very low body temperature. I felt as I get stone or something like that.

Then the security of the next factory said that also they hear kitten sounds and they will going to search for them to take out from the factory and throw. I said no way! Gave my contact details and told him to bring to me the kittens instead of throwing out to street.

Then he did. We had four small, tiny kittens in the office who cries very loudly and we do not know what to do. Put them in a box and hope to find mother with no success. 

Then took them to the doctor for control. When the doctor asked for that as if we know how to help them for toilet. We all thought they do naturally as human babies. Definitely no; she showed us as with a piece of wet cotton touch to the genital area to help for toilet. She said normally mother cat is leaking the kittens for this event hence we have to make it more less for two months until their muscles start to work and make toilet by their own.


Also their body were not able to provide heat which was another danger. After reading a lot forums, prepared these bottles filled with hot water and wrapped with napkins to avoid any burn.

My latest company and colleagues; I am really thankful to them for their support on this issue. We went to office for 2.5 months together due to their feeding and toilet requirements.




Two of them found families at Turkey, these two, Benek and Haylaz asked by a family for adoption from Germany (even they put their names). Also they requested to trainee babies to sleep with them. I did this and prepared everything for them for international travel. Then the family disconnected instead of coming to pick them up.

Then I said OK, this is a sign to be with. They were almost eight months old, spoiled a lot, love to sleep with human; no chance to have a family for them. And we came to Montenegro together. Indeed, I am so glad the family did not adopt them. Yes, the procedures, flight ticket, and all other items are quite expensive but on other hand; my life would be boring without them.
So, Benek and Haylaz; happy birthday to you my sweet hearts. And thank you for your choosing me as your mother. I love you ❤❤

Mom

Comments