To be a blood donor means...

 Good afternoon from a windy day,

As I wrote on previous post, due to Corona epidemic intercity travel is banned at Montenegro. If you do not have a company or not working; can move for health reason but you have to proof it.

I was one of the blood platelet and granulocyte donor of Antalya hospitals; and blood if urgent. I have no idea how many times did I donated and since July 2020, also one of the donor of Montenegro. They are able to collect only blood, platelets will be collected in time until that date will continue donate blood with pleasure.

This is responsibility of every healthy man and woman between the ages of 18-55. Only healthy people can provide this!

My disappointment was coming from this. On Saturday the timing will be renewed and I want to donate blood again therefore need to go to Podgorica but could not convince anyone. 

From social media, someone (who has a company and using the papers to go to snowboard etc) complained as I want to go to Podgorica for DIY or garden shopping and I have have patience. (Yes, this is for you Ben, your words were poisonous but the main reason I need to go to donate blood not for snowboard or fun. Also, I will never apologise making recycling and DIY projects). 

Spoken with the pet shop and ordered four packs of food for cat kids also. They said that even they are able to send until Kosic with a friend who lives there; within the territory of Danilovgrad then I can go and pick up (four packs 20 kilos). If any last minute problem, we will solve the cat kids food as this.

Got in touch with Zavod za Transfuziju Krvi Crne Gore (Montenegro blood bank) and explained the situation. They will send me an e-mail which will be valid on Monday to let me go and back to Podgorica for blood donation; that makes me so happy. To be a donor and donate blood is a great honour for me.

Also thank to a contact from Instagram, found the strawberry seedling and today went and bought them;

Today was windy from NNE directions hence took them to entree and planning to plant tomorrow. 

And please, all around the world the positive cases of Covid 19 is increasing quite a lot. This virus will stay and effect our lives unless we do not follow the bans. Therefore; stay at home if not needed! You will not die if you do not go to party, bar, night club, ski, etc. but if you have virus, you can die. Therefore #stayathome #ostanidoma 


Take care and stay safe

Benek & Haylaz & Zel 




Comments