We can do it!

 Good afternoon from a rainy day,

Day by day the weather is getting warmer which lets to work more than cold days on garden. Also preparations must be done before waking up of mother nature.



I was planning to do something bigger for garden; as decoration, usefull and protection from sheep and goats.


Made this preliminary drawing a d started to think about that.

The main problem was to find that much old tyre. Asked to the people, searched on social media and wrote to two tyre companies. 

Only one of them; AC Kalezic returned and said that more than welcome to grab the tyres. Normally I asked for 30 but they said as you wish;

The car was looking like this; four times I drove to Kalezic to pick up tyres and filled up the car as much as I can. Was planning 30 but took 60 😁


Garden was looking like a tyre shop and indeed I was not sure if I can achieve or not this project.



Based on the preliminary plan and drawing, I started to cut them which is quite difficult. Used the jigsaw for a few of them and lost three saws. 

In Turkish, we have a saying; "mind is superior the mind". One of neighbour, Nana advised something different;

Instead of applying two cut lyers, one line full tyre and one line cut tyre. I am an open mind person and I said yes to the idea. Even this is much more easier than mine otherwise I have to cut them all which can take for ever!


And now the garden is looking like as this.


Now I am by and between the second line shape; to give a basket shape or use with a stick to flatten?

Even tyre flower pot of Kalezic in progress. I wish to say thank to them for giving the old tyres which lets me do this design.

It was not am easy project to do but not impossible also. Yes, we can do it! 

Loves
Zel 






Comments