Weather challenge of Montenegro

 Good afternoon another crazy windy day,

As mentioned several times, the language and weather are two big challenges for me at Montenegro. Since days we have wind, real wind such as;

This is the current situation right now. I was planning to continue painting the tyre fence but no way.



I do my best to continue when have no rain and wind but still so far for completion of the paints. Also have to add supports to avoid taking them down as before. The white dog loves to pass inside or cross over and I have to solve this before place the plants inside of the tyre fence flower pots.


Several months ago, when I was walking with a neighbour saw them on the street and grabbed immediately. My neighbour said that they are just green and do no bloom. I said they do and we bet for pizza; when I saw the flowers send to her and demand pizza after corona bans. Periwinkle flower is ine of my best (actually all of them) and I was pretty sure when I bet with her. 


Day by day the dream is coming true at Zelcestan; to create a garden with all colours of the world. You have to feel the smells if them; there is no word to describe.
Even started to use greens from cold frames. Fresh means this for me; take/cut from garden and consume directly 😁

Yesterday drove to Podgorica for blood donation which made my day. I have no single idea how many times did I donate blood, platelet and granulocyte at Turkey. Here only three times until now and hopefully will be much more than this. They provided permission letters to be able to enter and exit to Podgorica.

I guess I was 19 or something like that when donate blood first time. That amazing feeling is the same since than; as flying over clouds! Only healthy people can provide blood and blood products hence please, if you are healthy, do not ignore this duty.


They have English speaking members and also donation forms therefore language will not be a problem. Had a suprise and received calendar of 2021 (which is good for me always mix the names of the days but now can practise 😉) also they are gifting the entry tickets for National Parks of Montenegro. I wish to see the moselium at Durmitor park hence chosen that one. Hope to visit after these corona days. 

When I was at Antalya, was familiar almost with all blood banks of the hospitals. And now also started to be familiar here at Montenegro and this is also a great honour for me. 

Take the honour and be a donor.
With love
Zel

Comments