Aloe vera; miraculous gift of nature

Good evening

As you know Haylaz loves to sleep on my arm. You have to see him; he comes and touches me very softly until I open the blanket then comes and sleeps on my arm. The place of Benek is mostly on the blanket or my legs.  Indeed, I love this and miss them if they do not come to the bed during the night.

This is how Haylaz loves to sleep

And this is how Benek sleeps mostly. If she feels colder, gets under my knee and sleeps there.

Last night, when we were sleeping with Haylaz, most probably had a nightmare and jumped from his sleeps; the problem is; he used my face to jump!

It was so painfull; cleaned the scratches and put some cream on it and took Haylaz out of the bedroom with thinking to make BBQ with him! I know, they never hurt me, they love me as much as I love them but still to wake up at 2 am with that pain and these scratches; grrrrrr!

Thank God I have aloe vera at home. This plant is type of miracle for me. If you have small kids, pets, or even just for daily care you can use this plant. 

How to grow aloe vera?
Lots of people say that aloe vera does not need water or sun. Nope; like almost all plants also aloe vera needs water and sun but not too much. Also does not have too.much tolerance to the cold hence better to keep at an indoor or closed place as me. Can be dangerous for pets hence of you have pats at home; strictly advice to grow somewhere as I do; small greenhouse. Half day sun will be so good for them. In time you will see baby plants inside of the pot. If you wish you can move them to another pots to grow. (And gift to others as I do since years 😉)

How to use aloe vera:
The only important point is; when you cut an aloe vera leaf, this yellow liquid will come for a while. This piece of the leaf is including acid hence better not to use it. 

When you cut the leaf, place it inside of a glass at least for a few hours until that yellow leak is gone. Then you can start to peel and use the leaf on damaged surface. 


That would be better to stay away from sun at least for a few hours. Aloe vera will support the skin for healing also for generation of the healthy cells. Therefore also you can use this amazing plant if you have sun burns, etc on your skin. 

Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel 





 

Comments