Gardening and products of Zelcestan

 Good afternoon, 


Yesterday and today was quite sunny and less windy which gave opportunity to continue to the preparations of the garden for spring.

As I wrote several times; if you fallen in love with nature; your duties for seven days and 24 hours; always have to pay attention not to regret. 

When I bought the house four years ago; there three apple trees. But as you know I was back to Antalya until end of the project where I was working. Came to carry personal belongings and make minor repairs but not here mostly hence this negligence caused some damages such as lose of the two trees due to parasites 😔

I do my best to follow the forums about gardening and take information. There was a chemical written almost all forums and has the recipe as how to prepare. The problem is all were in Turkish and trust me sometimes it is so stupid when you translate. While I was thinking how to explain found the right material at Kalia Danilovgrad. These Corona bans also limits the opportunities to solve the problems!

Also based on the given information on forums, I cleaned the problematic areas of the apple tree, applied the chemical and used some mud to seal it then wrapped.


I never predict that the first aid training what I had during my career at yacht manufacturing sector will be useful for gardening at Zelcestan; these are almost perfect!


Still continue recycle plastic bottles with solar lights to decorate the garden. Need some more but can not reach to JSYK Podgorica and do not know where is else has the campaign. Normally I bought them with the amount of 75-99 Cent which was amazing! 

Started to add lights to the back garden. Also as you see finished the drop by drop watering system of the back garden. Due to Corona bans could not buy the rest of the materials but at least finished the back garden.

As wrote before I am a green/salad terminator; consume salad almost with every meal (except than sweets 😁) so at the end started to fill my plate with the products of Zelcestan;


Yes, it was not easy the path I had since 15 months but the result definitely worth it! 

Take care and stay safe
Zel

Comments