I am alive!

 Good morning,

Due to surprise of the April weather, could not endure anymore and settled the stove again. After several hours had 20 celcius inside. It was more less 13 Celcius since yesterday with electrical heater which heats only electric bill! 

Day by day mother nature has more colours which turns Zelcestan to a rainbow as I dreamed;

Sour cherries; last year had 1.5 fruit (not kilo, pieces, half of them were eaten) and hopefully this year will have 15 - 20 pieces 😍

Baby nektarin; do not know yet shall I be able to have any fruit or not, we will see together 


Baby peach; normally I planted peach two years ago but did not grow to much. And dogs stepped over it several times and I lost the main tree. Saw that three days ago it is growing from bottom again; hopefully will have it back πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Red apples; normally there were three apple trees but due to negligence of mine (I was not here to protect) two of them eaten and destroyed by tree worms and I have one now. In February bought also yellow apple and hopefully will have two apples. Also discovered baby apples. Bot this year but next year planning to make grafting to them to have apple trees; you never know πŸ˜‰

Also planted several roses and berries but they did not bloom yet, checking almost every day.

Have two almonds on the tree; spoken with neighbour; one for him, one for me 😁


As I always say; you have to have neighbours as I have (and no, I do not share my neighbours). I grew roses and four hydrangeas for a neighbour and she grew a plump for me. Also two pots of flowers.


Aloe vera and succulent; they were given by two friends who moved to France before me. I gave away all my babies before I leave from Antalya but kept two small part of them with me and now they are growing with love.


Not only flowers or fruits; also greens and vegetables started to grow. I am type of salad monster and now heaven started to support me.

Not an easy job to handle them all but no problem when you work with love.

Before I move to Montenegro everyone was asking for as what I am gonna do here. I was answering as "I will live" and yes, I am alive here πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌπŸ˜‡

Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel 



Comments