My endless love

Good afternoon from a rainy day,

If you ask me what does it mean nature for me; I will say endless love without any hesitation. 

As I wrote previously, for me love is not that exchange by and between the bodies or skin. Love is the colours of the nature, smile of a child, serenity, peace, health. A sunset, a good friendship, blooming flowers, growing veggies and fruits... love does not have an exact shape, description nor sexuality nor all those hormones 😏

A rain drop on the leaf of baby lupin flower

I do not know exact name of this beauty; they were placed on the road side and forgotten. I grabbed a few and now they have babies; so fantastic for me.

A nature reality; Vipers

We have vipers on this area, killed 6 last year. Since we opened the window to the storage with neighbour, I was keeping the windows closed to avoid any suprised guest. One of the viper was inside of the green house area therefore quite possible to have one into the storage.

Normally I bought this material to make seperation in the car for Benek and Haylaz if we can go with car to Turkey. In total the trip takes 36 hours and quite a lot to keep them in a carrier box; this is torture actually and I never do this to my cat kids. 

 So, planning to split the car and put them to the back with toilet box, carrier, water and food. I guess this can work; at least much more better than to lock in a box , will share that plans and steps separately; maybe can be helpful for you too if you are planning to have a trip as we.

So, used this material to close the window fences for secure from uninvited guests such as vipers And opened the windows for air circulation. During the day time will have light but for evening have to find a solution for lighting inside. Maybe a solar light?

Made this also to be able to store the winter tyres of the car. I was keeping them in the car due to humidity inside of the storage. Now have better conditions for them and for me also. 

First time in my life I have tyres to be stored; as far as I understood from internet they need to be clean and stored in a dry place. Before I pack them cleaned these small stones between the lines to avoid any damage on them. Then used plastic bags to store them. To protect the shape of the tyres will turn them monthly. (This was the new information of the week to learn).

Today it is raining which means relaxing time for Benek and Haylaz;

They are the biggest pleasure of my life; my cat kids ❤❤

Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel 



Comments