Welcome back winter!

 Good afternoon from another rainy and cold day,

Since yesterday rain almost did not stop and my cat kids are evaluating this huge opportunity very well;





I keep a blanket on the sofa between September and May and when they want to sleep or feel cold; touch to the blanket to let me put on my legs. Then if they are cold, they go under my knee. When they only want to sleep; sleep over my knee. They know very well how to trainee a human 😁

As you can imagine from the header; we almost have winter here. Outside is app 8 degrees during the day and 2 degrees during the night. Yes, not freezing (still use wood stove) but effective for growing of the seeds.




I liken, pregnancy and seeds are so similar. Each one is unique. No same timing, size, weight... planted these lupin seeds at the same day, same conditions. One of the seed already has third leaf and another one just getting out from the seed. (Yes, I am a bit obsessed with nature and miracles of the nature).

Last night put some bean and corn seeds into the water and planted into the seedlings trays. Still keep them all in green house area to avoid cold damages and keep them warm during the nights. 

If you are planning to enjoy with the gardening; my first advice is to learn to have patience! The rest will come in time but if you do not have enough patience, you will have stress or disappointment. 

Now waiting for my cat kids, then will put my rain coat and check babies.

Take care and stay safe

Benek & Haylaz & Zel
 

Comments