Another on going project

 Good morning from a very early started day

Yes, as you guess Haylaz woke me up at 4 am and did not let me sleep. So, let's use this opportunity to write the progress in English for friends and followers.

Still could not get the offer from closer supplier for chimney building materials nor could not find a master who can make it. The materials what I found show the materials will cost approximately 200 Euros which is quite high on these days (and months). So, let's starts another DIY and recyling project.

If I calculated them all right, these dimensions and planning will be OK (hopefully) to make the chimney with minimum budget.

I do not remember if it was leaking this much last year or I see more this year cause of the paint facade? The base is not straight hence used that apparat to balance as much as I can. When I finished the chimney, will paint that wall and apply concrete on the floor.

Planning to build a chimney base as this until the pipe (more less 2.5 meters) then will use chimney bricks for another 3 meters. Planning to add steel/metal wire inside of the concrete to support also when it is finished will use trapeze belts to connect to the wall. The north winds are a bit thoughtful for me; had 55 km/hour last year which caused a lit damages.

Other neighbours already started to trim the grasses on  their gardens,at the end found chance to trim my garden. It was lots of job as usual. The surface is not straight hence I need to carry and use this to cut them  

Next door neighbour has a lilac tree which smells as heaven. There were small ones on the floor and he said that he is going to cut; I said I can take. And here you go; 

I took the bunch from the ground with soil and moved to my garden;


Now have lilac on our heaven too. Started to use natural stones as this to decorate around small trees. Good looking, recycling and completely free 😁

Especially from Turkey receive demands for my home but first of all it is my dream home and it was not as this when I bought it;

January 2018

April 2021

Except than the roof, PVC windows and door and electric system; I made them all with recycled materials which effects to the cost. When I look at this view I say "yes, I did it!"

Leaving yellow daisy here to share the spirit of the spring.

Take care and stay safe
Benek & Haylaz & Zel




Comments