Happy Easter /Srecan Vaskrs

 Good afternoon from a good weather,

As wrote before, due to calender differences also have two easter at Montenegro which was yesterday and today.

In Turkey we do not have this event hence did not see that before and loved all these colorfull eggs and also spirit of celebration.

To see all these colours is also another fun for me. As far as I understood, the tradition is to offer boiled and coloured eggs to the neighbours and guests to celebrate. For me easter is the celebration of the spring, for Christians has more meaning. (As you recognised I do my best not to enter politics or religious issues)


I would love to keep as it is but felt as peel and eat to respect to the tradition and eat it. Here, at Zagorak they are using natural paints such as coffee, green onion, cabbage. Also use leafs for decorating. 

The base of chimney still in progress. I have to make it step by step to let the concrete dry. Tomorrow planning to make one more layer also add wire on the corners. Or better to buy the tiles/bricks first then see exactly where I have to place the wires. 

Yesterday two guests from Martinici were here and we sat on the garden.  Benek and Haylaz saw me but could not come to me or I could not come to them. 


After departure of the guests we were as this for a while; my sweet angels!


Several times faced with the same question; why a small village not the seaside?

First of all the life and houses are expensive than my budget on the coastal side. Also county side offers a lot beauties and opportunities such as swimming in the river, walk into the heart of the nature, free food and herbal teas...
So fresh asparagus from nature, since 10 days I did not buy and vegetables. All of them are coming from the garden or nature. Zelcestan started to cycle our lives which is so good for my budget.



Today made a walk with one of neighbour to collect more asparagus. I cook it for dinner, breakfast even make salad as a meal.

Except than tomatoes, lemon and olive oil; all come from the nature and garden. 100% natural, organic and free. On the seaside I do not think so have the same opportunity...

Take care and stay safe and in touch with nature
Benek & Haylaz & Zel 








Comments