Funeral traditions at neighbourhood

 Good afternoon 

Since from last week we have quite silence days at neighbourhood. Not because of summer; cause of a funeral. The husband of one of neighbour who lives two houses distance to me passed away suddenly. They said that he was cancer but was not aware of that, all happened in a few days. 

Asked to a neighbour who speaks English what is the tradition; how can I support? As far as I understood all cities, villages have own traditions. Here, where we live no one does not make noise, also take food / consumables to the family house of the funeral. Therefore the neighbourhood is incredibly in silence. I do not know how long this period will last yet, more less since five days until now. 

I was planning to trim grasses but to respect to the traditions postponed and continue to the chimney. To avoid freezing north wind damages covered the bricks with wool, then wrapped with mesh and put concrete on it. 

To make the concrete stronger; made a mix of white and normal cements and add a few more and applied with roller up to roof, was planning to continue to upper part of the roof but shoulders and arms said "no" hence postponed to tomorrow. 

Enjoying with garden, kittens and cat kids today.







As dreamed at the beginning; Zelcestan, my heaven on earth collecting all colours which makes me so happy! I wish, I could be able to share the smells too!

Take care and stay safe,
We 


Comments