Just do it!

 Good evening from end of such a challenged day,

After a lot calculations, drawings and brain storm with right side neighbour, decided what to do to finish the chimney and bought materials. 

Spent almost whole day on the stairs with drills. Still feeling as a beehive inside of my ears!

Bought these metal belts to screw the chimney to the wall to avoid any damage or movement due to weather conditions. I am not a professional also even professionally made chimneys have problem hence with to be sure as much as I can. 

Normally used metal bars inside of the bricks to support them. And used 7 belts in total on 4 metres area. 

Drill and jigsaw are my two favourite toys!

Most probably the doctors, whom I visited several times for pain problem on my knee or spine; would hit the stairs to punish me 😁

On other hand; I will do the jobs or cat kids or kittens will do.


So, just do it 😉💪🏽

With love,

We 

 

Comments