Colourful days

 Good morning from an early started day (4 am); yes, Haylaz😤

Shen he makes me crazy, he acts as an innocent angel (or even in advance he takes credit)!

As wrote before, the aim was create a garden with all colours of the world and now have almost all colours after 1.5 years work:







Last 10 days we had really very hot weather here. Felt as I am in Antalya, not Balkans.

Some of the flowers get burnt as I put them in the oven;even leafs of the kiwis got damage from sun. I do not think so can make something except than watering. Gardening and farming means an endless school.

Saw this very little guest on back garden; was looking like so thirsty; sharing is always a lovely feeling for me 😇 please do not forget others during this very hot days 🙏🏼

Normally I planted sunflowers in front of the house on both sides with hydrangeas. While mother cat was keeping the kittens there; they destroyed a big part of them. I was upset but also said OK; the aim was make a living to them; I can grow more flowers for next year. 


I am 170 cm high and a few of them already passed my high; so lovely.

And it seems no body did not say anything to this bee to discharge the pollens to the beehive 😁

Take care and stay safe,
With love
We  




Comments