Human; the biggest threat for world!

Good afternoon,

On the main road, at Kujava entrance there is a parking spot. All around Montenegro you can see these spots which gives you opportunity to stop in case of emergency or even breaks. 

 But also used for garbage or excavation as this!

A big part of the people ate complaining about weak waste service of the municipalities; but no one complain for what they do!

I hear that also they throw garbage to the river or even just throw from balcony to the street. Are these action normal? Here, at Zagorak we do not have garbage containers and all we take our garbage to the city once or twice a week and put into the bin. 

Human thinks that the sources of the world is endless. Nope; human selfishness, stupidity and ego are endless; not nature or sources!



I started to make a path to the garden with excavation of the roof tiles and need wood to make frame around the path for concrete. I should go and buy and then remembered this small hill and today went and took some wood from there;


These woods will be perfect to finish the path and then planning to make cold frames with them to evaluate.

I am aware of that; sometimes I seem as crazy with recycling and repurposing materials but believe in as we have billions who don't care so I am OK!

I wish I have bigger car or trolley then able to take the leftover woods from there. They can be used and evaluated in different ways; to throw to the nature is not one of them.

If you wish to continue for complaining municipalities go ahead but before doing that please tell me; what are you doing to protect nature to have a sustainable ecology?

Take care
We




Comments