Upgrades on gardening works

Good morning from heaven,

I could not update since a while due to on going works and again urinary system problem of my male cat, Haylaz.

When we were in Turkey, using Felicia cat food which was amazing and never faced with any problem. When we came here, bought a German brand and most probably that started this with him and also my stress due to fire effected him for the last time. Got in touch with producer but I am afraid they do not sell to Balkan countries. Now looking for someone who comes with car then I can place order this food for Benek and Haylaz. 


Not updating the blog since a while but of course this does not mean I did not upgrade our heaven.

There was a small hill here including broken tiles from roof replacement;

There was a small hill there and approximately 3 years ago we cleaned the garden with friends and put all tiles here. It was also risky while housing to some uninvited guests. 


When I started to dig the area found lots of rocks.  Neighbour said that these rocks named as sigga and very traditional in use at Montenegro. Saw several old houses and garden fences build with this stones.

So made the planning first; used a round shape for fencing that area due to sharp surface of the stones. Strictly advise to use PPE materials to avoid any hurt/damage. 


Then started to build the wall each by each. Need more sand to make concrete but like soil to fill inside couldn't find yet from where can I buy 1 meter from each. With sand I found from Podgorica but due to long way transportation is costing a fortune. We will see.

My plan is to seal the bottom of the area, add soil and plant vegetables there. This year sun burnt a big part of the vegetables, on this area the oak tree makes some shadow in the afternoon which can be useful to grow something. 

Have more to share but have to continue to work for now. Take care and stay safe
We 



Comments