A small break today

 Good afternoon from a sunny day,

Baby girl kitten is taken yesterday to be prepared for her new family. She will have an amazing life and we hope to save more kittens as much as we can! 

Listened the advise and took a small break today. Last time I used the car while Danilo was resting on my legs, felt different today to drive the car alone. Now sitting on the garden of Kolonija Danilovgrad and listening Zeta River. 

It is quite rare to see name signs of the villages and towns even same as Zagorak and mostly my guests were getting lost. It was in my mind for a while to make it, at the end I did it;





As usual with recycled materials 🤗

Later on on will replace the poles, they were weaker than I expected but for now, we have name signs of Kujava and Zagorak. 

As wrote before, it is not possible to find some materials here, at Montenegro such as pepper sauce what I made, hot pepper; I am growing now, dry mint and bulgur.

One of the reader of the blog was planning to come to Montenegro and asked for that if I need something from Turkey. I pleased them dry mint and brown bulgur and today met with them at Danilovgrad.


Normally I asked for 250 grams but seems they brought one kilo which is much more better for me. With soups I am using quite a lot and this will be a fest for my stomach. Sincere thanks to them for this amazing favour.

Take care and stay safe,
We 

Comments