Daily visit to Dubrovnik

 Good afternoon,

As wrote before, in May had my two doses of Sinopharm vaccination against to Corona virus (thank to Montenegro government). Due to on going investigation period of EMA; a big part of the countires still do not accept corona jabs unless they produced at EU which means;

Government of Croatia started to apply corona vaccination to everyone. Got in touch with them to see when and where then started to drive around 8 am yesterday. To avoid any problem downloaded offline maps before I started.

(Still I have problem with my car; when I excess 70 km/hour; the lights of ABS and hand breaks turn on and does not turn off until I stop and restart the car. Visited a mechanical and electronic shop, they tested the car and ABS and couldn't find any problem but still I have that problem. I am not a speedy Gonzales driver but still better to solve this before we start to drive to Turkey if no closure of the borders). 

It was quite good trip, took around 3 hours from Zelcestan to Dubrovnik with durations at borders. The route if more closer if I go through Bosnia from here. Even the border police at Crotia asked for this as why did not I used the sea side road. Told them this route is around 50 shorter than sea side route as of I am living on a village.

When I arrived to Dubrovnik, the view of the Adriatic sea was gorgeous. The stuff were speaking very good English and quite helpful. To respect to the privacy of the people did not take any photo. More less there were 10 vaccination tables and 10 PC tables placed there. They have Janssen, Moderna and Pfizer vaccination for everyone. Every Thursday by and between 11 to 12 am. 

I preferred Janssen which is enough to have one dose. Did not have any side effects, only have headache since Trebinje but most probably cause of that trap what they settled up for tourists.

Waited in line app 20 minutes, had vaccination, have proof of vaccination,10 minutes of waiting just in case and that is it. You only need you passport to have with you.

After the vaccination they advised to stay away from sun hence could not walk around. Wished to visit the old city and castle but GPS turned me around the same route 4 times and I did not push my chance anymore. But still stop by on the hill to take a few photos for you;




I was wishing to have more than this; which means have to go to Dubrovnik ASAP. Also wish to thank to the government of Croatia for this opportunity and to the team who has a smile on their face while helping people. 

I truly respect to the one who does not want to have vaccination. I prefer to have it to feel comfortable and stay away PCR test. For immunity; have your vaccination whenever you can. 

Take care and stay safe

We 



Comments