DIY; garden path

 Good morning from heaven,

Today planning to take the car to the service to solve the suspension and ABS light problem. Cross the fingers.

Same as the rest of the garden, also the path of this sitting / BBQ area was just soil. I started to make concrete hut sand was finished and couldn't fi d anyone who sells sand with small amounts; minimum one small truck which is quite a lot for me. 

Once more thank to next door neighbour. He gave me the leftover sand from his construction which was incredibly useful favour!

Made it in two layers to increase the strength; placed old tiles and covered with concrete; then let it dry for three days.  When you make concrete; do not forget to moistering two times per day. Otherwise will get dry very quickly but also will be weak. 

After that, used the woods what I took from the parking spot at the entrance of Kujava to make a mould for final layer. 


To avoid any accident due to slippery surface; made horizontal marks with a brush while the concrete was still wet. 

Babies of mother cat thought that I did not put enough pattern hence they added theirs with paws!

I found the criminal but they know that very well how to cheat on me! I am so weak with them💗

When I was building the chimney, made a bit mess on this area therefore applied one more layer here too.

In total approximately ine week work, new skin on hands and foot, several fights with kitten but at the end of the day a new path to the sitting/BBQ area. 

Take care and stay safe

We





Comments