Got cheated by

 Good morning,

Could not find time to write this before. If you are a follower of our journey and blog, most probably upi already recognised that I love DIY projects and recyling. All this means I am one of the loyal customer of construction markets. 

One of the corporate construction market announced that they are going to open a new shop at Niksic and everything will have 15% discount from their sales price It was such a good opportunity to buy what I need for house and garden and I was waiting for opening of their new store.

When I went there, could not find a big part of the materials what I need and bought whatever I found on my list to evaluate this 15%discount opportunity.

One of the item what I bought was pelet. I use it for toilet of my cat kids and also for stove. 

The price at shop was 2.99 Euros if you buy less than one pallet. Even on their September catalogue the price was 2.99 Euros too.

When I take the barcode for payment saw that it is written as 3.47 Euros for unite price, not 2.99. They said will be corrected and discounted. Yes, they did but not from the sale price of 2.99 Euros, from 3.47 Euros which means they cheated. If the sale price is 2.99 Euros, discount should be counted from this amount, not pre discounted price. Even in August the price of the pelet in their catalogue was 2.99, not 3.47.

So, they are cheated customer with this trick. They sold the items from the regular prices and shown as they made 15% opening discounts, they did not. 

It was my last shopping from that hardware store. And starting from this experience checking the prices at shelf and cash point to avoid any other trick. First rule of the trade is trust not easy to built it  again easy as you demonstrated.

The organisation of CEZAP is managing these type of the problems by and between seller and buyer. If you experience any problem as this, you can get in touch via e-mail with all evidences. 

Take care and stay safe,

We 





Comments