Just do it 💪🏽

 Good morning from rainy days,

This year I was able to see the floor of this area. Was keeping old window grills to do something but was not know what to do. Then they said just do it and I started.

As usual, step one was drawing and planning. Then started with making the main structure. 

Added  two wings as seating and back support pieces.

Half of the progress 💪🏽

If you need to make sanding on any straight surface; better to stick sanding paper on a wood or XPS as this. This will let you work faster with less power also create a straight sanding surface. 

One more seat 

Could not be sure to do with or without arm support and based on returns added supports.

One of my nephew, Cagla advised to make a small table to be used as side table or support to extend the legs; with pleasure 😘


When I was making the sanding on this area, remembered the famous movie "X Men". And yes, I am a dreamer; otherwise how can I make them all?



Oil based painting and veneer were a must to protect from weather conditions. Also made cushions for them but do not leave there all the time to protect from rain and humidity. 


Made some small repairs on the old table of neighbour. Was planning to burn when he gave to me but now it is more useful. And seating / BBQ space is ready. The cost is paint, nail, screw and electricity what I used to cut which means approximately 10-12 Euros. 

Think twice before you put something into the bin 😉

Take care and stay safe,
We 




Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really enjoy with repurpose DIY projects 💪🏽

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much. I really enjoy with repurpose DIY projects 💪🏽

      Delete
  2. Absolutely Brilliant. Sorry to hear that Danilov didn't make it. Your blog is inspring. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Still my heart is painful when I think about him. He was such a strong warrior but all those pains were so much for his tiny body. I am glad to hear that my blog is useful for people.

      Delete

Post a Comment