Torture of international passengers; corona

 Good morning,

As you know, every country has different regulations and visa regime for foreigners to enter to their country. Which is quite normal and acceptable.

Since starting of epidemic; day by day it is becoming a torture to have international travel. No way to be sure to have the trip or able to use the purchased ticket. Most probably everyone experience this during almost last two years. I went to the airport 4 times and came back to home within 10 months. Even on the last attempt to have the flight, I paid 80 Euros for PCR test! For me, PCR test make no sense except than making the laboratory owner more rich. Who can give guarantee not no have virus by and between giving the sample and boarding to the plane/entering to the country?

With given opportunity by Montenegro government to the foreigners who has residence permit; had two doses Sinopharm jab in May. If you are following the the blog you remember how stressful I was when I get out from home. But once more I was needed to have an EMA approved vaccine to avoid (at least reduce) future problems. 

First day of Janssen jab, I felt tired but most probably due to long drive and trip. In total it was 6 hours (with respect to the traffic rules; otherwise some people takes this route within 4 hours!) drove the car. On second day was still feeling tired but yesterday was OK.

To handle a legal issue, I have to go to Turkey. Due to cancellation of the flights and risk for closure if the borders the aim is to go with car and take Benek and Haylaz with. The weather is getting colder (last night it was 14 Celcius at 21:00) hence they can not stay at home. 



The width of the mesh was 100 cm hence I combined two pieces with galvanized wire and covered from both sides with foam to avoid and damage. Also used the same material to turn the edges of the mesh to protect the surface of the interior. Used plastic zippers and tight to the seats and belt connections. 

It is almost 2.000 km distance / one way. That would be so bad for them to stay in their box during this time. Therefore I made this seperation by and between front and back of the car. With this way I can take them out of their box, place their food, water and toilet to the back and while they enjoy with the trip  can pay attention to the road.

The route is still not clear. I prefer to to go via Albania and Greece ad mentioned above; no way to be sure. Neighbour said that Bulgaria closed the borders with Serbia due to increased amount of the corona cases. Then another route option can be via Kosovo-North Macedonia-Bulgaria.

Already checked with embassies for transit from their country with catkids but due to uncertainty of the future they advised to get in touch with a closer date. 

So, as the headline; different Corona bans and measurements are new torture of the international passengers. Previously we were just checking the visa regime of the arrival country but now; every day changing rules/regulations and no way to estimate...

Take care and stay safe,
We








As wrote before, on Thursday went to Dubrovnik to have Janssen vaccination for EU trips just in case 

Comments

  1. Honestly my trip is the same. I really won't know for sure until the day before I leave, if I can go or not. I am assuming I can travel, but ... I'm lucky I can stay flexible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By and between March 2020-January 2021; 4 times I came back from the airport due to cancellation of the flights. And a big part of the airlines do not accept to reimburse the ticket amount or they are asking for additional fee to provide this just in case. This is so ridiculous; as usual innocent people are paying for the decision of the governments...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment