Colours of the rainbow

Good morning,

As I wrote several times; the main aim/goal of my dream is to create a garden with all colours of the world. After more less 1.5 years of hard work; day by day getting more closer to the dream.

Mix colour flowers taking all my attention such as this beauty. Mirabilis / 4 o'clock flowers have different varieties and colours. Easy to grow from seeds also possible to reach 1 meter high. Just water and sun will be more than enough to grow. If you can add some fertilizer, the flowers will bloom during the summer.


Dahlia:
Also has as painted colours and very easy to grow from seeds. Previously I tried several times from root and had a zero result. But here, with a pack of dahlia seeds (cost only 50 cents at Kalia) already had two different colours bloomed and have several plants. As far as I know, when you grow dahlia once; will come back every year. 


Wild jasmine:
I was wishing to have jasmine for next year but mother nature made me a surprise and they grow by their own. Easy to see bunches of jasmine flowers all around Zagorak. The smell is amazing especially after sunset.



Gladiolus:
A multi year and multi coloured flower. At the end of the summer sleeps under the ground and come back next year with more bulbs. Has different colours and varieties more than 100.

I do not remember that I bought this but also have on the garden. Said more than welcome of course.


Sunflower:
Bought 30 seeds last year and this year have a few thousands seeds. Easy to grow,reach up to 2.5 meters therefore might need to get supported if the body of the flower is not thick/strong enough

Petunia:
First time I grow this beautiful flower. Did not recognised before the smell of petunia; like a perfume! For now have 4 colours; will continue for next year 
Morning glory:
Has several colours and varieties. Climbing to everywhere and blooming around 4-5 months.  Hopefully soon will have the seeds of sprit morning glory flowers and grow next year. 

I have more samples and colours on the heaven. Almost all of them have seeds therefore collecting and storing to be planted for next spring. For winter flowers; they mostly stay underground to multiply. 

The dream is coming true day by day. Did you ever follow your dreams? I did it, Zelcestan; heaven of Zel on the earth🙏🏼❤

Take care and stay safe,
We 












Comments