Why are you paying attention to the animals?

 Good afternoon from the car,

This morning Danilo was not good again. We came to doctor and he had infusion again. 


Doctor gave a syrup for his parasite medication. After the doctor, I was driving to the pharmacy and recognised that he is really very bad. Stopped the car under the shadow, tried to give some water but no luck. He was not able to hold his head and worse than this, his eyes were moving without control; he was dying! 

Drove back to the doctor and even stopped two times o hold him desperately. Such a big pain to be witnessed to them all.

Doctor took him immediately and made an injection then he started to control his eyes and a bit his head and body. Kristina from NVO SPAS bought recovery pate for him. Went to pick up them and also bought that syrup for him and gave to doctor. 

Now I am sitting in the car and waiting for him with hope. 

Several times I had that question. "Why are you helping to the animals?" or even "Why are you donating blood?".

Guys, if I do not do, if you do not do; who will do? As a sad truth, I am aware of that I can not help to every animal or human but at least I can try. So, please you try too. 


Their last photo together, two days after this, found the body of other boy. Hope to be able save him and the sister πŸ™πŸΌπŸ€žπŸΌ

Take care, stay safe and help others

We 

Comments

  1. If I succeed in relocating to Montenegro, I would love to help with caring for the stray animals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great; people just ignore street cats and dogs and they really need help as much as they can.

      Delete

Post a Comment