"You do not have kids" they said

Good morning from a sunny day,

Day by day the weather is getting colder here. Day time is OK but nights are quite cold. 

Several times I heard the same from friends who have kids as "You do not have kids as us therefore you have a lot empty time". Nope, definitely no ladies and gentlemen. First of all to have a child or not to have a child is the own preference of the person. So, I wish a long live to your children with health, serenity and wealth but you can not compare or judge others who does not have children especially with me. 


Two photos of my life at home without kids. On second photo you can see the artist of the modern art 




It takes approximately one hour to replace the bed sheets. And mostly I give up and leave them under the quilt!



These are the photos how to stretch or rest the legs ❤❤



And how to rest or sleep. Even once Benek fallen into the shower while trying to push from outside of the shower curtain.

So, I do not compare my life with yours or saying anything against to your children but please; stop comparing your life with mine or judging as I have plenty time than you cause of that do not have children. 

To share my home with two cats was my decision for my life. To share your life with children was your decision for your life. Then, please respect as much as I do. 

Take care and stay safe
We 


Comments