I love DIY projects

Good afternoon from a sunny day,

This morning it was just 9 Celcius when I get out to give food kittens on the garden. Autumn and winter started to be more effective at Balkans.

As you already recognised, I love recycling and evaluate materials whatever I have on the hand. All we have to do this to let next generations alive!

I made a food and water stand for my cat kids and one of my close friend from Antalya was also looking for something for her cat kid. With pleasure of course. Used the woods what I picked from the perking spot. Planning took around a week and making took around one day. First step was creating a frame and sanding them all. 

Then added the bottom and the legs of the stand. After sanding the surfaces; ready for painting.


When I was balancing the legs; one of the sweet heart was checking for the quality control. I guess he approved it  😉


She likes light colours hence used white. 


And as a last touch, added anti sliding surface to the bottom to keep bowls stabilized.

If no closure of the borders, planning to go with car within October to attend to the court of my ex company and planning to take the stand with me. Also she keeps our leftover belongings in their storage since from almost two years. Was planning to grab them before but "thank" to Corona; the flights cancelled 4 times in 10 months. Crossed the fingers for this time. 

So, once more garbage of someone turned to material for another one. As repeated several times; the sources of the world is not endless hence please think twice before put something into the bin and evaluate as much as you can.

Sincerely
We 


Comments