Welcome October; pickle!

 Good afternoon from Autumn fallen Montenegro,

Day by day the days are getting shorter and nights are getting longer. 

If you are following the blog; you should recognised that I am a real pickle monster. I love it quite a lot and can eat anytime!  Due to unemployment situation have to be careful with expenses but also due to epidemic have to be careful with my health. 


Since years, I am using the recipe of my sister to make pickle; which includes sugar and salt together. These two are working very well and balance the body.


We use this to make pickle; do not know if that is a good translation "citric acid or salt of lemon". If no closure of the borders, might to gi Turkey with car and planning to bring one kilo from this spice/material but also have hesitation to convince the custom as this is not drug 😁



Sumborka pepper is one of the rare hot peppers of Montenegro. Normal price is 89 Cent and when I saw the discount and new price of 49 Cent; grab a bag directly and filled!. They started to turn red which means a bit hotter; maybe that's why they made a discount as no one is buying them. I can, with pleasure!.

Last week used this beauty on a salad and can say that directly; first time I eat hot pepper here and definitely deserve the name of "inferno"! 

This is only red pepper on the garden for pepper sauce. Do not remember which seed did I use. Hope that is hot. Now waiting until the end to be able to get the seeds too.

So, strictly advise to make these type of foods at home; pickles, dry fruits, tomatoe and pepper sauce etc. This will support your budget and also protect your health.

Take care and stay safe,

We 

Comments