Welcome winter

Good morning from a cold day,

When I was living on Turkey mostly hearing at news as "Cold weather from Balkans will arrive...." since two years I learnt what does it mean! 

Even cat kids are learning the meaning of cold weather. Since two days use wood stove and as you see they are so happy with that!


As complained several times; there are plenty wrong information on internet. It is written on different sources as wasps or any bees do not make their beehives closer than two metres. So, these are close family or do not know this rule? 

Still do not have access to the wood log. Got my share from wasps two time this year and do not want to have one more hence using the wood from previous year and dry ones from garden. 


This year we had sudden increase with heat which effected the flowers and trees badly. And even sudden cold which also effected persimmon fruits should be ready to eat after November but some of them already started to turn orange and get ready to eat (already eaten two). 

Still a big part of the world is not aware of that but this global warming is effecting nature and seasons very badly; we have to do something more than what we did until today!



Due to weather conditions, not able to work on the garden but evaluated this amazing opportunity to listen another symphony concert at Podgorica. A good music, a good meal and a good wine; they all feed my soul.



As far as I understood, like Christmas and new year; Slava has the same dates every year and families with the same surname mostly have the same slava dates. Religion and politics are two very sensitive issues on the civilisation hence do not want to ask so much questions on this issue but curious to learn more. Keep going searching and learning πŸ˜‰

Colder days and nights means to be a bit lazy for us. Seems Benek and Haylaz are quite happy with this situation. Since two days I did not see mother cat but kittens are here. They follow me to everywhere and jump on my legs or shoulder directly. I keep their box house at terrace, closed a bit more to have more heat and protection from cold. 

Now will go and join my cat kids in the couch.

Take care and stay safe,
We 
 



Comments

  1. I have not read your blog since I got back from my trip. I will catch up tonight :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine how busy you are since your return tp home. Wishing you all the bests πŸ€žπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

      Delete

Post a Comment