I do not want to get marry with you!

 Good afternoon from a windy day,

As wrote before, have a technical problem on my car, ABS light. Here, at Montenegro visited two service with no luck and even since I had engine oil change at Antalya have problem with clutch. 

Several times I wrote to services to take an appointment with no chance; as of they are escaping from me. As far as I know; "I have a technical problem on my car" means only "I need someone to check my car". Is this sentence also means "I love you, I want to marry with you" etc? If not, why they escape?! 😤

At Montenegro mostly I drove under 75 km (mostly roads have 50 km speed limit) so no problem/urgency about that but still would be great to have someone. Also the sound/vibration if the clutch is bothering me when I hear it. Not always, only at second gear if engine has low power. (Have no single idea how to explain)

Anyway, we will see. I wish, I could understand more than this on car technology and solve that out. 

By the way, on a big part of the Balkan countries it is a mandatory to have winter tyres more less between mid November until April hence if you did not do that yet, hurry up to avoid any penalty or accident. Day by day it is becoming more colder, the northern part of Montenegro is already under the snow. Another mandatory item to keep in the car is snow chains during this period. 

Take care and stay safe,

We 

Comments