Reborn of plastic

 Good morning from a rainy day,

As you know, I do my best to recycle and repurpose materials as much as I can and also love decorations. 

Spirit in the air for me, always forever, 12 months, 365 days 😁


With a closer shot; they are stars; drown and cut from plastic bottles.

I use this white permanent marker to draw the stars. 




And even this apple tree takes it's share from decoration. One of friend from Podgorica is using this brand of mineral water and since I saw the bottles on her home, she is collecting them for me; sincere thanks to Bahar 🙏🏼


The brand what I use has green bottles, and of course the are repurposed instead of putting in to the bin.still I have blanks on the wall which means I need to drink more mineral water!

Population and garbage production of the world is growing incredibly fast hence we have to do something to reduce the waste and use the sources carefully.

Take care and stay safe
We 


Comments