To donate blood ❤💪🏽

 Good afternoon,

I guess I will never stop or get bored to repeat this over and over; to be a donor and donate blood, blood platelet, granulocyte and bone marrow.

This is a joy, pleasure for me more than 20 years. I have no single idea how many times did I donated blood and blood products. 

Here, at Montenegro Zavod za Transfuziju is the authorised organisation for blood donation. 
 https://ztkcg.me/me/home this is their official web page if you wish to have a look and donate blood (pleeeeaasseeeee).

If you are healthy and by and between 18-55 ages; for men every 3 months, for women every 4 months you can donate blood. For blood platelet maksimum 24 times in a year, granulocyte maksimum 12 times in a year. You cann follow the announcements or even stop by the blood banks to donate. 

Several times I heard that from people whom I pushed for donation as the needle is so thick or they scare of from needle. Guys; even I scare from that needle and feel a bit pain but can you imagine with the one who has this at hospitals almost every day? Can you compare your pain with them? 

Take the honour and be a donor if you are not a regular donor yet.

Take care,
We 


Comments

  1. You are such a good person to do this, and so regularly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish that, I could donate more often. Normally I was a blood platelet donor in Turkey which let me donate 24 times in a year. Feel myself useless when I donate blood and only three times in a year. Still, one is bigger than zero and I hope to donate blood and blood products as long as I can 🙏🏼

      Delete

Post a Comment