Was raining, is raining, will be raining...

Good morning from another rainy day,

Since days it is raining and based on meteorology will be raining for coming days.


I took this photo yesterday, the level of the water is increasing incredibly fast;
The width of this area is around 50 meters; so you can guess the amount of the water. On November 2019 and February 2020 were a nightmare for me based on my flooding experience at Antalya. Now getting less stressed but still... 

Most probably we will say hi to snow soon. Here,  mostly we do not have snow but Niksic and Danilovgrad have. We are located on a valley, most probably therefore. On other hand, the north wind brings all the cold of the snow from north; Niksic. 

To he inside doesn't mean to do nothing. I started to study language again. Somehow (most probably Benek) my notebook lost, I can not find it and I started from zero which is good to remember after the gap.


Due to limited budget and corona, learning at home. Found a source on internet and got print out at Podgorica.


Fotokopirnica Prka is quite fast and also budget friendly. You can send an e-mail with the document to take an offer from them;  fotokopirnicaprka@yahoo.com She speaks English too. 
And as you guess, Haylaz is not happy to lose the attention and does his best to avoid this. 


Same with the covers what I sew for peppers. He just goes and sit over then continue; if you can...

So, it was raining, it is raining and it will be raining...

Have a sunny day,
We 



Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes raining. Often raining. Always raining! I have ordered the textbook you showed me. It is coming from Canada - I can't wait to study more. I finished the Pimsleur course (30 lessons). "Koliko dugo si vec ovdje?" etc. Winter is good for studying.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Od dva godine ja zivim u Crna Gora 😁 Definetely these long night such a good opportunity to evaluate with learning a new language 👏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Od dva godine ja zivim u Crna Gora 😁 Definetely these long night such a good opportunity to evaluate with learning a new language 👏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment