You made my day 🙏🏼

Good morning from heaven,

Since more than 3 years I am writing this blog to share my experiences and knowledge to guide others who has a dream something similar or need information about Montenegro. 

In September, received an e-mail from a follower and reader from Seattle, USA. She was so kind on her mails and saying that she read all my blog and found it so inspreator; and wants to meet; such a big honour for me. 

And she came to visit us; from Seattle to Zagorak; Dear Frith. 

She had such an amazing background; worked as  a fire fighter before, loves animals; especially stray cats and dogs. Indeed, I always appreciate strong women. Once I took out an old lady from a fire and since then have an additional respect to the fire fighters. 

Babies of the mother cat felt the human part of her and did not leave her alone; always hugged. I believe in the feeling/6th sense of animals.

Even before she comes, asked for if we need anything for our heaven. I was running after two things; which is not possible to find here and no way to order online due to lack of international cargos.  Double layered morning glory and outdoor solar lights for garden decoration all what I was looking for. 

 I am a Sagittarius women which means a small child lives inside of my body and likes the shiny and glossy items. 

So, I pleased these two to her, and she did. The seeds couldn't arrive on time but she brought the lights. Due to travel traffic could not handle before but today opened them. 


During my absence of two years after I bought the house and negligence of the garden years and years two of the apple trees are dead. Still have one and planted two more to grow. First I trimmed the trees and then placed them on it. Now left and right side of the home are as this;


I don't know what does it mean for you but this shot means serenity for me. A home with light, a smoking chimney, lights on the garden, cats inside and outside of the house... What is else a person needs to be happy? 

Will place the other lights tomorrow and planning to keep them on as long as I can. Period of Santa Claus already started 😁

Dear Frith, once more thank for your kind and supportive words, visiting us and these amazing gifts. You really made my day and improved our heaven. Next time we would be glad to host you here with cat kids. 

With love,
We 





Comments

  1. Ah, Zel. Meeting you was one of the high points of my trip! I was so happy to bring you a little gift. I am Sagittarius too! Christmas lights (we called them 'fairy lights' when I was a kid) in the garden are one of my favorite things about winter, so when you asked for them I was very happy to bring them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fairy lights; I loved this and more right description for them. Even put the decor and lights of the entrance and now, every night we are lighting and shining. Thank you so much once more for these amazing gifts and next time we would be glad to host you here, at Zelcestan. By the way dear Sagittarius; when is your birthday?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment