First time experiences

Good evening from a busy day,

It is been almost two years our move to Montenegro. These two years I had several first time experiences in my life.


First time I did not (actually couldn't) take any flight. After  four times cancellation of the flights, went to Antalya with car and yes, also it was a first time experience; to drive this much distance especially with cat kids.


First time I used a ferry with car and parked between two big trucks. The situation is stressful enough on the road; on the boat it was worse and hopefully will not be needed 😁

First time I had PCR test and understood what feels cats and dogs when they have itching in their noses! 

First time (and still) I donated blood abroad and hopefully soon will be able to donate blood platelet.


First time I drunk rakija and even made rakija (special thanks to neighbours who helped on these issues)



First time started to make my own vinegar, dry fruit, marmeladi, etc. Almost all products of Zelcestan. 

First time I build a chimney with zero experience and knowledge! It was the biggest challenge at Zelcestan.

First time I could not eat hot pepper that long; it was like a torture for me. The peppers or hot pepper sauces which in sale as hot; was not real hot for me. Thank to inferno, sumborka and feferoni peppers I started to have this summer and will continue to have it.





First time I grew that much flowers from seeds or branches.

First time I did not use a laptop that long; do all tasks via phone and my phone is really suffering. I need a laptop very badly but still unemployed and have problem with my budget. Wrote to a few brands if they want to be sponsor for a laptop but no response ☹

The list is much more longer than this; I just followed my dreams to make them come true...

With love,
We








Comments