This is Balkans

 Good evening from a windy day,

We do not have rain since several days but this time north wind took the place and locked us in.

This is the result of last two days wind. And even the source/income direction of the wind is effective on me.

The top of the mountains all around the valley are covered with snow which means; the wind is coming from a freezer!

Cleaned the dry leafs from garden. Normally use them to make compost but both tanks are full, did not turned to compost yet.

Seems as babies have own plans with dry leaf hill 😁


As wrote before, people mostly do not consume persimmon too much. One of neighbour, whom I shared dry persimmon last year told that I can take all fruits from tree. My eyes were as this fruit 😁


Stove did not want to burn yesterday. Benek and Haylaz were heating each other. Put my jacket on them while I was struggling with the stove.

And when they get warm ❤❤

Take care and stay safe,
We















Comments