Time for neutering

 Good morning from another rainy day,

Today will drive to Podgorica to take kittens for sterilization surgery. Some times I am receiving complaining from people who is against to neutering. But also they have no single solution for kittens or puppies. Mostly I read or hear abonded kittens and puppies to the nature or even dropped into the bin in a plastic bag like garbage; is this a better solution for babies?

And even with human; it is becoming more often to abound new borns to charities, orphanages, and even into the bin. Therefore I am on the side of protection products or abortion instead of that. 




One of neighbour was asking for two boys. Mother cat mostly does not stay since she stopped breastfeeding of the kittens. As of she gave birth and let me grow her babies. Tiger girl will be left if no change with plans. Next door neighbour said that will be OK to keep her.

Rain also effected them too; they are not able to hunt. SPas gave food 3 times, neighbours gifted two times and I bought two times. They are always hungry like a baby. And even the dogs and other cats of the village learnt the house and they visit me for food too. I am unemployed since two years; otherwise would love to keep an open buffet food service for them. 

 

If you wish to donate food for them; I can come and pick up from Podgorica. 

Take care and stay safe,

We




Comments