What to do on rainy days

 Good morning from an rainy day,


Normally I have a sandwich panel roof which has isolation and insulation for almost all weather conditions. But still, when it rains so heavy, on a part of the roof we have a leaking to the room.

If the rain and north wind (which is coming from the north pole) permit me; have to check and apply sealant on the roof to avoid more problem or mold.

During the strong winds I was a bit scared of for durability of the chimney but seems the metal belts I placed and screwed to the wall and metal bars placed inside of the concrete were quite successful for strength.

All gardens have different varieties of mushrooms but as you see even I am not able to touch them to avoid any fatal risk. Some of the mushrooms are quite deadly and I have no single idea which is which. Better to stick with the known veggies for me. 


To stay inside does not mean to sit without doing anything. I must (not wish to or have to) evaluate and upgrade my Montenegrin hence using these rainy days for that. Still have big problem with Cyrillic Alphabet but thank to God Latin Alphabet is in use on a big part of the country. Of course, I will learn this alphabet too; just do not know when yet.

Vidimo se,

Mi smo,


Comments