Days at home

 Good afternoon from a rainy day,

Based on meteorology, next days will be rainy with getting lower temperatures which means I will be inside of the house.


To be inside of the house never means do nothing; even I can not make it. 

First of all with the new member of our world, puppy; I have more to do.
Made a mistake and thought he has to be feed like kittens and gave him food so often. Then read on internet and also asked to another volunteer and nope; maximum five times a day, no night feeding and app 60-70 grams in total. He already owned a huge belly and still asking for food or cry!

Received donation of wet food for the dog I took for neutering. Mixing with dry food but she is also so cheatty; eating the wet food and leaving the dry one. 

Mother cat and kittens; mostly she is not around, time to time comes if can not find food and as you see, kittens are already the same weight of mother. 


As usual Haylaz loves to enjoy to rest/sleep on my chest, on my lap, on my arms... 

And Benek started to jump on my shoulder as much as she can. As you see we do not have space to sit at home.  

All by and between, I try to learn Montenegrin (Serbian), make searches on internet about Balkans, gardening, construction, etc. 

And sometimes grab a coffee and lock myself to the car to enjoy with silence...

Take care
We 




Comments