Roof maintenance

 Good morning from an early started day,

Due to heavy rains, had a water leakage into the house. I was thinking only on one spot and close to ceiling I have it but nope; the problem is much more than this;

It is just 50 cm from my pillow and seems I breathe this during the nights and most probably this caused cough what I have since a while. 

So, time to open the window and climb to the roof to find where is the problem. 
Neighbour showed me this part,the leakage is not on this area but also this has to be handled.


After 30 minutes survey on the roof found the problem; the sealant on this connection got effected from weather conditions and has a very thin but big enough gap for leaking.

With sealants; you need to use the correct component for better solution. This is. One of the product of Würth for metal. Possible to find in different colours. It gets frozen very fast hence better to prepare the work spot first; clean from oil, dust, etc and dry. 


The rain mostly comes from this direction, wind either hence this side of the wall gets effected more. Neighbour advised to close this wall with same material as roof to reduce the problems, good idea. Once more went to 7.Avgust Podgorica to buy the material. 

Indeed, I loved the view of our heaven even from roof too ❤

Loves,
We 






Comments