The fun begun

Good evening from Zelcestan,

January is the starting time of the gardening jobs to grow, trim, fertilize, etc. 

Normally roses on my garden are so small; more less 20-30 cm hence can not take branches from them to grow. A few branches were suitable for regrowing and I used them to grow for a friend from Podgorica. Also trimmed their roses when I visited them and also too grape branches to grow. 

I was walking around with a garden scissor in my bag just in case but no luck. And two days ago, when I was driving at Podgorica could not believe in my eyes; parked the car and walked back;

How you can just throw them? 

I brought the bunch to home and spoken with friends who might want rose plants for their garden. 

Prepared around 200 branches and hope to have at least half of them. Then can share with more people and plant the rest to my garden.

Still I could not reach to rooting hormone. Quite expensive here and people who promised to bring did not bring ☹ Found alternative solutions. Aloe vera and ash! Ash can be used as fungusit and root supporter with new branches. Also aloe vera is a good root supporter. To improve the chance; I used them together. The result will be seen more less within 40-60 days. 


When I feel hopeless or low energy, I look at to the nature. All these dry brown branches have all bad conditions during the winter but ready to start over and over on every spring; and fill my batteries with this amazing energy. 

This hydrangea was forgotten on a corner, cut 4 branches (thank to scissor) and prepared to grow. Last year planted around 15 to garden but kittens eaten or meshed them all. This year planning to frame them somehow. 


Learning is an endless journey; seems also this sculent has resistance to cold which means also I can grow more and more and share with neighbours and friends ❤


Since yesterday, preparing seed packs with information notes to share with locals, neighbours. As a part of the dream; everywhere will be colourful 🌈

Take care and stay safe
We 


 

Comments